Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hiking

Yesterday we attempted to hike to to the "G" with Jonah. I was pretty impressed with how well he did. He really hates being in the baby carrier, but he probably lasted about half an hour. We didn't even make it half way up, but it felt so good to be hiking. It was so beautiful!

We tried really hard to get a picture of the three of us, but we couldn't quite get it.

Nope, try again...
Still no. One more time.

Nope.

So we had to take pictures of us separately.
We also forgot Jonah's hat, that's why Jerry is holding up the blanket to shield Jonah from being sunburned.

Here is a picture of Jonah, he was looking at me like I was the coolest person in the world and I had to document it. He is so adorable!

5 comments:

Missy said...

EW! HE is SO CUTE!! I like to squish him! Sorry your trek to the G didn't quite work out, neither did Sam and Joey's... Love the pics though!

Anonymous said...

See Katie, I knew having a baby would not slow you down. No you are Super Mom!

Just love that picture of Jonah at the end. He is beautiful!

Vicki H.

Triston said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Nice try on the fam picts that made me laugh. He is growing so fast. What a cutie he is on of those babies that you just want to hug and kiss all over. Look at those big bright eyes looking at his mom thinkin how much he loves you. I love those moments. Sweet.

Katie said...

He's so freakin' CUTE! I can't wait to squish him when we get back. Miss you.

Honey! said...

Omg, he just looks so freaking cute! I must meet him!!!