Friday, August 15, 2008

Jerry's Done!

Jerry is FINALLY done with his ROTC training (which he was finishing this past 5 weeks in Ft. Lewis, WA) and is now not only a commissioned officer and a 2nd Lieutenant, but also has his Bachelor's Degree! He graduated this morning. It has been a long time coming and it feels so good to be done. I am so proud of him!

Now... real life. We have no idea what he is going to do now.

Any ideas?

(p.s. still no pictures. I took my camera to get cleaned and I still haven't gotten it back. Jerry's mom has been taking pictures so I will post when I get them from her)

6 comments:

Missy said...

Um, we suck. Joey had to work ALL DAY and I ended up at my mom's all day as well..... we are so sorry that we missed his graduation, but we are rediculously excited for him! Congratulations, Jerry!!!

Triston said...

Congrats. That is so exciting. It is hard haveing them go to school, but worth it in the end. I can't wait until Jon is done. Good luck with the job hunt.

Anonymous said...

What did he get his bachelor's in?

Lyndsie Miles said...

Congrats! I didn't realize it was on Friday. We were up on Oregon. I hope you guys can figure out what Jerry wants to do now! We'll have to have you guys up for a celebration dinner! (Which is more for us because we have been wanting to see you guys for a while).

Anonymous said...

Congrats! This is quite an accomplishment. You both are so much more on track than Adam and I were at your age. What a cute little family you have.

Good luck in the job search!

Vicki

Katie said...

He got his BA in Middle Eastern Studies with a minor in Military Science.