Friday, March 27, 2009

blah blah blah

I want to post something, but we don't have a lot going on. So I'm just going to post some pictures.

Jonah showing off his almost walking skills. We found a great playgroup to go to. This week we met at a gym where there were toys and moms and kids everywhere. It was great. Jonah probably took 3 laps around the gym pushing this toy.


Jonah loves pasta and really wants to share with you.



Taking a walk around our neighborhood. We live in a cul-de-sac within a cul-de-sac within a whole neighborhood of cul-de-sac's. So there is very little traffic, I love it!!


Practicing walking.


Despite his shirt saying "Don't bother me, I'm crabby" He is not crabby, he is laughing really hard.

6 comments:

Missy said...

What the? He's walking??? Holy smokes he's getting so big!! Did he get the package we sent?

Katie said...

No, he can't walk on his own yet, but he can if he is holding on to something. I think it will be any day now.

Missy-Yes, we got the package! Sorry, I totally forgot to call, thank you so much!

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

He is so cute! I can see a little of you in him...especially when he smiles!

Laura said...

What a great play group! I bet he loves going! He has the cutest smile.

Lyndsie Miles said...

I love seeing pictures. He is such a cutie.
He'll be running without the aid of toys and furniture so soon. Enjoy his age. It is such a fun age!

Ann Mitchell said...

What a cutie!!! I'll bet you have a great time!!! You deserve it! (Looks like it's warm! It is FREEZING here! It's still snowing, and the wind won't stop!)