Friday, July 23, 2010

Our trip-Part 1


We got to see Jerry for 4 days!!! It was so nice, but went by so fast. We met Jerry in Salt Lake and spent the fourth of July weekend together.

I flew from Atlanta to Kansas (where my sister lives), then we (She and I and our families) got in her van and drove to Utah. It wasn't an easy trip, but it couldn't have gone better! I had lots of help, and was surrounded by lots of patient and helpful fliers on the way to Kansas, and the boys were so good! The drive went really well too. It took us 2 days in the car, and considering we had 4 kids under the age of 4, it went really well.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you're back..and that you got to see your hubby for a few days!!

tracie said...

Great family picture...it's great to have ou home, but I'm so glad you got to spend some time with Jerry!