Friday, November 5, 2010

Katie is taking a leave of absence

Katie and a couple of her friends have decided to take a trip to Charlotte, North Carolina to visit their friend, Amy, who moved there last June. She left me and the boys all by ourselves with nothing in the fridge and nothing on the shelves. Well, she did leave some pumpkin dessert behind--which I love very much.
I told Katie that I would carry on her NaBloPoMo--whatever that means--and will be submitting posts over the next three days, beginning today.
So, let's start with how great Katie's husband is:
1: What a sweetheart to let her go to North Carolina for a WHOLE WEEKEND without the kids!
2: What a sweetheart to write her blog for her for a WHOLE WEEKEND without the kids!
and
3: What a sweetheart to eat her delicious pumpkin dessert over the WHOLE WEEKEND (without the kids).

Of course, the three days--or two--whatever--won't even come close to the 4 months I spent in Arizona while you took care of the boys. So, here's to you babe! Have a fun weekend--a WHOLE WEEKEND, without the kids! I hope you get a lot of sleep.
We love you, Katie.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Haha! Good post Jerry. I'm excited to read your stuff for the next few days. Also, hooray for Katie's vacation! I hope she gets a lot of sleep too!

Jerry said...

Oh great. I hope my stuff is exciting to read. I need to work on some material. Any suggestions?

Jessica said...

You're nice. What a fun weekend for Katie!!!

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

Ha, Ha! Awesome! Good Job Jerry...and thanks for pampering Kate. She deserves it.

myshel_01 said...

Woohoo!