Monday, November 22, 2010

Oliver Jack Johnson


My sweet baby Oliver turned 1 yesterday and I just can't believe it. Not only did it seem to go faster than Jonah's first year (because all successive years seem to pass by quicker than the ones before to me) but Oliver hit almost every milestone about 3 months sooner than Jonah did. He is the most fun baby. He has such a charming personality. He has the best smile and he is probably about the MOST wiggly baby there ever was (I'm not exaggerating, changing his diaper or clothes takes two people) but you can't help but smile when your wrestling him because he thinks it is just about the funniest thing ever.
Happy Birthday Ollie!




2 comments:

Matilda said...

The last pic is my favorite!

Anna said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he's one! It seems like you just had him!. What's funny is I feel like I know him and Jonah, but I've only ever met Jonah and that was when he was only weeks old.

That was so nice of you to invite us! We won't make it this time, but maybe for when Chris graduates from OCS. Isn't it cool that we are still such good friends, just from blogs?!