Friday, May 6, 2011

Book Review: Fahrenheit 451

Fahrenheit 451Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really really liked this book. I actually read it in high school, but didn't remember much about it. I liked it much better this time. Maybe because the world has already changed so much in the 12 years since I read it, or maybe because I'm older now and can appreciate the message so much more. I'm not sure why but I really seem to love all these dystopian novels. It reminded me of "Atlas Shrugged" and "The Giver". Easy quick read.



View all my reviews

1 comments:

heidikins said...

I love "Fahrenheit 451", and I love love LOVE "Atlas Shrugged." I'm a big dystopian novel fan as well, they are much easier for me to stomach than some sappy, happy-sunny-annoyingly-chipper book. Does this make me a pessimist? Probably. ;)

xox