Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I went shopping today. Did I stay up and go at midnight? Did I wake up and go at 4 am? No. No I did not. I slept in, got in the shower, and I think I ended up at Kohl's at 10:00am. But there was still a ton of great deals. And I got a lot of great stuff. Unfortunately, I really just kept seeing great stuff for me. I did get a great sweater and some REALLY cute boots for myself. But everything else was for other people, I promise!

My favorite part was the salad bar at Jason's Deli for lunch. Yummy. That is my new Black Friday tradition.

The worst part? Was it the traffic? Was it the crowds? No. No it was not. When I left my house in the morning it was 42 degrees so I was dressed appropriately. But by lunch time it was 82 degrees outside! I was so hot all day. It just didn't seem right. It's November 25th for goodness sakes!

1 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

WOW! 82? It blew so hard here yesterday that it blew my outside Christmas decorations all over!