Friday, November 16, 2012

Movie Review: Breaking Dawn part 2

 


Breaking Dawn part 2 was Awesome!!  Kristen Stewart was good as a Vampire.  I still wish she could have given a little more, or the contrast between Bella the Human and Bella the Vampire was a bit more striking and she played Vampire Bella a little more intense, but she really did a good job.  When she was yelling at Jacob was the strongest emotion I've ever seen her portray. The two movies really blended well together.  I'm also glad that they didn't spend too long on gathering the Vampires from around the world or spend a lot of time hanging out at the house, which I felt was one of the flaw's with the book.  There were even some big surprises which I didn't expect, because I read the book and all the other movies followed them almost exactly (story-wise).  There was also a sweet sequence at the end that was really a nice bookend for the end of these movies.

Bonus treat:  Lee Pace plays Garrett! 

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 


He does a really good job, and it took me the entire movie to place him.  It wasn't until the credits that I realized it was Lee Pace who you might recognize as...

 
 The Pie Guy Ned, from Pushing Daisies!  This was a very excellent show by the way.  You should check it out.  Although it ended way too soon after only two seasons.

0 comments: